The machine learning (ML) Ph.D. program is a collaborative venture between Georgia Tech's colleges of Computing, Engineering, and Sciences. Approximately 25 students enter the program each year through eight different academic units.
ML@GT manages all operations and curricular requirements for the new Ph.D. Program, which include four core and five elective courses, a qualifying exam, and a doctoral dissertation defense.
See the curriculum overview for more information.
Students admitted into the ML Ph.D. program can be advised by any of our participating ML Ph.D. Program faculty.
More information about admission to the ML Ph.D. program can be found here.
ML@GT Ph.D. Faculty Advisory Committee
- Aerospace Engineering (AE): Evangelos Theodorou, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biomedical Engineering (BME): May Wang, email@example.com
- Computational Science and Engineering (CSE): Polo Chau, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical Computer Engineering (ECE): David Anderson, email@example.com
- Computer Science (CS): Jacob Abernethy, prof.gatech.edu
- Industrial Systems Engineering (ISyE): Yao Xie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interactive Computing (IC): Zsolt Kira, Zsolt.Kira@gtri.gatech.edu
- Mathematics (MATH): Vladimir Koltchinskii, email@example.com